Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Go East!

Tonight I'm attending the Asia Society Awards Dinner
@ The Waldorf=Astoria. 
This is my 2nd event in their historic grand ballroom in a week! 
(And I've yet to have a waldorf salad!)



I'm very excited to celebrate world and business leaders from Asia and New York, but thrilled to hear the New York Philharmonic play their hearts out after they receive the Cultural Ambassador Award.
Can you say, "HI, Drama!"

The dress code reads: "Asian National Dress or Black Tie" . . .
I'm honored to have been asked to carry a clutch designed by Thuy, who also designed the decor for tonight's festivities.
It's not often one must match a gown to an accessory, and since it's all about color, I'm torn between two dresses: a Thuy gown or a Stephen Burrows. With choices like these, how can I go wrong?
Check in tomorrow for pictures and posts
and see which one I eventually don.
I'll be curious to know myself!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment